Skip to main content

"Hi! Hi! Hi!" by Sister Koroitamana

Hi! Hi! Hi! How was your week? Oh this week has just been so amazing!!! I love being here and being a Missionary!!!Guess what?!?! Kate got baptized yesterday!!! Oh It was such a beautiful day. She was feeling so happy and calm and not even nervous at all. After she was baptized she said she felt clean:) I am so grateful for Kate she has just been so amazing and it's been so wonderful to see and help her come closer to her Savior Jesus Christ. She has such great Faith and is such an amazing person. I feel that we've had to go through alot of hurdles with her. Hurdles that at time me and SIster Johnson would just be like ok what do we do now. I have really grown to love Kate and my Heavenly Father so much! Just seeing how Heavenly Father was able to help us to help Kate was a miracle in itself. Kate just loves Heavenly Father and she is so sincere and just wants to follow him. She will be getting confirmed and will receive the Holy Ghost in 2 weeks. We are so excited for that!!!! Another Great Miracle and Blessing has been seeing how our Members and our whole ward just came together to help and Support her. At first I was feeling a tiny bit overwhelmed with all the things we needed to do to prepare her Baptismal Programme but it has just been so wonderful to see how everyone was so willing to help and got the extra mile with filling the Font, preparing the progammes and preparing refreshments etc.
 
Another great Miracle that the Lord blessed us with this week was that Andy a man that we've been teaching for a while was able to come to Kate's Baptism. He comes to church and all but he hardly comes to any other activites outside of church. Yesterday as we were getting ready to start. There walks in Andy!!! OH Mama I was so so happy. I just wanted to hug him!!! hahaha lol he's about 74 sweet old man. He reminds me of my grand father:) lol he just walks in and so happy and smiling and says I'm here I'm here!!! I made it!!! I'm here. He is always in my mind. We're always thinking of how we can best help him and what needs madaga. He's been investigating the church for 4 years now and last week we just found out that he's agnostic so he says. Weleeii!!! now we got that figured out we'll do our best to help him. I just know that Heavenly Father wants Andy to be happy and to be able to live with him again. Everytime we share that with Andy he always says that he wants that as well. He loves "Iam a Child of God" . I have come to love andy so much!!!
 
I love you all so much!!!
adios!

Sister Koroitamana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priscilla Pringle's Predicament - Reader's Theater at Lethbridge Whoop-U...

This week was quite fun for me because I got to portray the main antagonist in a Reader's Theater called 'Priscilla Pringle's Predicament/All's Swell That Ends Swell' that Playgoers of Lethbridge put on at Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days 2017. The story was written by Ed Bayly, a truly wonderful individual. Doing the performances all week reminded me of how much I love participating in theater. Please enjoy this recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIh88Y5H3cI&t=1135s

Avatar: The Last Post

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energies within ourselves." -A giant Lion Turtle Avatar the Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows when I was but a lad, which was about a year ago... If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out, cause they're already on the second series, season, whatever you wanna call it, but it's on Netflix so there's that. "Are you sure you're not talking about the Blue cat people?" I'm positive... I mean, it was just great, BUT, much like Pokemon, it was one of those shows, that you watch and you get sad cause you're like, "Why can't I do that?" So it was sort of bittersweet. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that it's great. "You really liked it huh?" Chyea, I was thinking about it the other day and something hit me... I think it was a Dragonfly, cause let me tell you, that thing was HUGE and it hurt... But then I realized something. 

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz