Skip to main content

Out of the hospital #1 by Isidro Zapata

Here is another one thanks for letting me post thank you I'll have something new just been hard since I got out of the hospital well here are two okay so you can pick


 I just got home from the meeting at the church tonight.
To be honest I really thought it was about an entirely different
topic. As I sat down and open up the book to the page the
words, hit me harder then a Mike Tyson’s left uppercut.  The words make me start to go back in time in my mind and everything flash right before me.
Then I am like a blind man who finally has the ability to see for the very first time and feel so over whelmed. These feelings start pouring down in me like a flash flood on a sunny day. This makes no sense. Why do I keep having
these feelings?  I know I was raised not like any of you. We were little kids
acting like adults when we were eight, nine and ten.
My dad leaned back on the car just stood their waiting for the police to come to take him away he put his gun on the car hood only because of his click clack click was empty. I see I am not like any of you. Maybe you grew up with abusive dad but mine tried to kill me before I was born that’s a fact. Beat my mom until she had me three months early. We raised ourselves running the streets at night. Sister owned the place while my mom worked hard late into the night.
Why, do I keep caring about stuff that I never cared about before?
I know the way I was raised was never the right way. If I even told you half
of what happen I do not think you would believe it but it is the God’s honest truth. I know one fact that all that counts. God loves me and he is reaching out to me. I love you. God is saying to me and I want the best for you. I do not know what to make of all of this I truly do not. Every time I go to church now seems like God is breaking a curse. I feel so free like never before and
When you feel God tugging at your heart you cannot fight back. I am so grateful to you God for doing this to me. I know you love me and this is
the true CHURCH. This is where I am going to know you more and help other’s to know your grace. I know where to find grace and it is in your church and in your word. Thank you for loving me and being a father to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Priscilla Pringle's Predicament - Reader's Theater at Lethbridge Whoop-U...

This week was quite fun for me because I got to portray the main antagonist in a Reader's Theater called 'Priscilla Pringle's Predicament/All's Swell That Ends Swell' that Playgoers of Lethbridge put on at Lethbridge Whoop-Up Days 2017. The story was written by Ed Bayly, a truly wonderful individual. Doing the performances all week reminded me of how much I love participating in theater. Please enjoy this recording! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIh88Y5H3cI&t=1135s

Avatar: The Last Post

"In the era before the Avatar, we bent not the elements, but the energies within ourselves." -A giant Lion Turtle Avatar the Last Airbender was one of my favorite shows when I was but a lad, which was about a year ago... If you haven't seen it, then you have missed out, cause they're already on the second series, season, whatever you wanna call it, but it's on Netflix so there's that. "Are you sure you're not talking about the Blue cat people?" I'm positive... I mean, it was just great, BUT, much like Pokemon, it was one of those shows, that you watch and you get sad cause you're like, "Why can't I do that?" So it was sort of bittersweet. Anyway, what I'm trying to get at, is that it's great. "You really liked it huh?" Chyea, I was thinking about it the other day and something hit me... I think it was a Dragonfly, cause let me tell you, that thing was HUGE and it hurt... But then I realized something. 

"Around and around" by Isidro Zapata on the #mormonysablogs Official Website

Around & around we go trying to fill a void in our hearts, so around & around we go, trying to fill a void in our hearts, The Son of Man's compassion, passion and grace step in, to fill the void holding us tenderly, by his love and grace Jesus will never let us go So around and around our love grows hard to walk away from such love Jesus is the only way to live a life of bliss So around and around our love grows Jesus gave his life for you and me Wiping away every tear showing you grace from above now that is true love So around and around our love grows to the one who laid down his life so we can live a life of bliss hard to walk away from such love so around and around our love grows to him who laid down his life for you and me CR2016-01-04 iz